Saturday 5 December 2009

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Goatesque's Blog!

With this, I hope to create a sort of ongoing portfolio of writing and interesting projects that I am involved in.

Call me Eugene!

I'm currently a final-year University student in England studying English Literature. I still have no clue as to what I want to do when I graduate although I'm hoping that this will serve as an experiment to see whether a career in writing would be viable!

I hope to put links to Games, Music and Film reviews in this blog, along with a couple of podcasts, and youtube videos just for entertainment's sake! University life is pretty hectic at the moment, and I'm trying to do all I can in my spare time to discover just how far I can go with my writing!

My hobbies include [obviously] playing video games, writing for the student newspaper, seeing my friends, DJing and working at a night club in my current town!

I live with my girlfriend of nearly two years who is amazing and puts up with a lot of my crap! She's currently undertaking a tattooing apprenticeship which she's really enjoying! She's a brilliant artist and we both share a lot of interests!

Anyway, now that you've got to know me a little bit, have a peruse of some of my writing and leave as much criticism as you can! It'll all be useful in progression!

Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment